Equities/Shares are one of the most popular Financial Instruments worldwide. HWFX offers Contracts for difference.
Trading shares through CFD’s allows trades to take either ‘Short’ or ‘Long’ positions for any single share without the need for owning the physical share.
By trading CFD’s on shares, via HWFX’s award winning services traders can enjoy many benefits such as:
- Strong Liquidity and Reliable Execution
- Short selling on any CFD
- Access to the most liquid shares in the U.S. and the U.K.
- Hedging Available
- Trade Shares from the same account that you trade Forex, Commodities and Indices
- Trade larger volumes through the use of leverage
The prices offered on the Share CFD’s by HWFX closely track the actual prices of the shares traded on the exchanges. There is a commission charge of 0.10% and the margin requirements are 5%-10% of the underlying exposure.
Shares CFDs Trading Details
|SHARES||Description||1 Lot Size||Margin||Minimum floating Spread in points||Swap Long in points||Swap Short in points|
|Amazon.hw||Amazon shares||1 share||5%||100||-24.43||-1|
|Apple.hw||Apple shares||1 share||5%||100||-3.5||-0.1|
|Facebook.hw||Facebook shares||1 share||5%||100||-2.3||-0.1|
|Visa.hw||Visa shares||1 share||5%||100||-2.25||-0.1|
|Alibaba.hw||Alibaba shares||1 share||5%||100||-2.25||-0.1|
|Daimler.hw||Daimler shares||1 share||5%||100||-0.2||-0.35|
|BMW.hw||BMW shares||1 share||5%||100||-0.3||-0.55|
|Siemens.hw||Siemens shares||1 share||5%||100||-0.35||-0.68|
|JPMorgan.hw||JPMorgan shares||1 share||5%||100||-1.89||-0.1|
|AMEX.hw||American express shares||1 share||5%||100||-1.53||0.1|
|CISCO.hw||Cisco shares||1 share||5%||100||-0.68||0.05|
|Oracle.hw||Oracle shares||1 share||5%||100||-0.72||0.05|
|Pfizer.hw||Pfizer shares||1 share||5%||100||-0.67||0.05|
- *Trading hours for U.S. Equity Markets 16:31 – 22:55 Monday to Friday.
- ** Trading hours for London Stock Exchange 10:01 – 18:25 Monday to Friday.
UK/LSE stocks are quoted in Pence
- ***Triple Swaps is applied on Wednesday. Swaps may be adjusted daily based on market conditions and are applicable to all open positions. The rates are provided by our Liquidity Providers and are adjusted for corporate actions such as dividends payout.
- **** Maximum Trade Size is 5 lots
NOTE – All Pending Orders will be force closed during market breaks. In case any order is left pending, it will be automatically deleted after the daily market closure time.